MapZine Vol – 3, 2022-23 eBook (PDF)
MapZine is an unconventional, revolutionary approach to Map-work preparation for UPSC aspirants.
Features of Map-Zine:
- Excellent quality, visually appealing &content-rich maps.
- Map-based questions specific to current affairs & ongoing event.
- Detailed Solutions & explanations for optimal understanding.
- Printable practice maps provided.
[We will send you this e-book delivery email within 24 hours of the payment gateway approving your order.]
You Should Carefully Read Terms and Conditions Given below with the Descriptions Before Offering to Buy This E-Books. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not buy it. Offering to buy it indicates that you accept these terms.
You pick a bright, colourful magazine and a dull, boring day turns into an interesting one just with a flip of the cover. Such is the power of colour and visuals. Based on the saying that goes: A Picture Says a Thousand Words, we have come up with an unconventional, revolutionary approach to Map-work preparation for UPSC aspirants.
The Map-zine is unique in the way that its approach is rooted in neurological science-based learning – equally focusing on both halves of the brain. Because of its easy comprehensive nature, this not-another-ordinary-book of maps starts with an explanation on its usage and ends with a lot of practice-based learning along the way.
- Related to the current happenings across the globe.
- Practice maps to keep a tab on progress.
- Corresponding video-lectures to supplement learning.
Terms and conditions:
- This eBook is sold to you for your personal use and that you shall not resell, copy, or redistribute them, or use them for any commercial purpose.
- Seller’s (Logo and Name of Edubaba) watermarks and the buyer information embedded into the e-book are reasonable means to detect misappropriation of this book/e-book which is protected by copyright and trademark law and that the removal of such watermarks would amount to a copyright violation.
- This e-Book will be delivered only as downloadable files as an e-mail attachment (as stated above), and that it will not be sent to you or on CDs, DVDs, floppy disks, memory cards, or any other physical media.
- Further correspondence will be limited to the dispatch to you (the buyer) of an email containing e-mail attachments (as stated above) from which you (the buyer) can download the Work, and all this correspondence will be done only by e-mail. (So it is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that they give their correct e-mail ID in their Order Form).
- After you download the files, you can use them on any device that can display PDF files, be it a mobile, tablet or computer
- Maps provided within these eBooks are approximate representations intended for the purpose of practice and learning only. Any inaccuracy/discrepancy is entirely unintentional. Neither the publisher nor the author or seller shall be held liable for the same in any manner whatsoever. All kinds of feedback are welcome and helpful.