Edubaba MapZine Volume – 1, 2020 eBook (PDF)
MapZine is an unconventional, revolutionary approach to Map-work preparation for UPSC aspirants.
Features of Map-Zine:
- – Excellent quality, visually appealing &content-rich maps.
- – Map-based questions specific to current affairs & ongoing event.
- – Detailed Solutions & explanations for optimal understanding.
- – Printable practice maps provided.
- – Corresponding video-lectures on Edubaba’s Youtube channel.
You pick a bright, colourful magazine and a dull, boring day turns into an interesting one just with a flip of the cover. Such is the power of colour and visuals. Based on the saying that goes: A Picture Says a Thousand Words, we have come up with an unconventional, revolutionary approach to Map-work preparation for UPSC aspirants.
The Map-zine is unique in the way that its approach is rooted in neurological science-based learning – equally focusing on both halves of the brain. Because of its easy comprehensive nature, this not-another-ordinary-book of maps starts with an explanation on its usage and ends with a lot of practice-based learning along the way.
- Related to the current happenings across the globe
- Practice maps to keep a tab on progress
- Corresponding video-lectures to supplement learning